Malayalee Association of Respiratory Care (MARC) is a non-profitable professional Organization, founded in 2001. The primary objective of MARC is to foster fellowship and friendship among Malayalees in the profession of Respiratory Care. Among many achievements, we have provided assistance to Kerala's Medical innovations and helped the less fortunate human beings around the world. Our achievements continues to grow as our ambitions to help the needy grows. We are based in Chicago with numerous respiratory care professionals who have an attitude to ...... Help Breathe and Beyond !!!Join Today
Establish identity for respiratory therapy in India and among Indians, enhance the image of respiratory therapy among Indians; and attract more Indians in the profession of respiratory therapy. Motivated by a respect for friendship, we are committed to improve the education and well being of our members and our community as well.Join Today
1. To help acquaint and promote friendship among Malayalee Respiratory Care professionals.
2. To help conduct educational reviews, seminars, and lectures in order to update the knowledge and to abreast with the latest developments in the field of Respiratory Care.
3. To share clinical experiences which gives us valuable lessons and confidence when faced with a similar clinical situation.
4. To help respiratory therapists and students in career advancement and job search.
5. To organize social events such as family get-togethers, picnic, Respiratory Care Week celebration etc.
6. To spread the message and create awareness in India about the significance of Respiratory Care and the role played by Respiratory Care Professionals in patient care.
7. To enhance the image of Respiratory Care Professionals among the Indian community in the U.S.A.
8. To facilitate entry into ISRC and AARC, the State and National bodies respectively, for Respiratory Care.
9. To establish educational scholarships for paramedical programs run by universities and medical colleges in Kerala, India.
10. To raise charitable donations for the needy and for worthy causes here in the U.S.A. and in India.